Favourite Movies [in no order]:
● Wolf Children 2012: “He told me to keep smiling through tough or painful times, even if I had to force myself to do it. Because I’d probably be able to get through them if I did.”
Just a couple of flame princesses. I might clean these two up later!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." -Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)
Momma has wanted to make this post for a long time!
Welcome to Momma’s Anxiety Masterpost!
First, put on Weightless by Marconi Union. It is a song engineered to calm you down.
A good thing to do with anxiety is to write twin letters- write one letter of all the things you love about what is causing the anxiety. The second letter will be the things you hate. Vent all of your worries, and it will help you.
Sometimes, you just need some things that will distract you. Here is a list of hobbies with resources!
I wanna be cuddled right now and have my back rubbed until I fall asleep.
Artist: Katarzyna Babis (Poland)
This should have more than 512 notes
Base By: Jahrenesis